
You guys are always free in my "shadow cage"

Two dried leafs and a shadow of builing lay on the water, the busy women just pass they....What are we tracking ??

What are you looking at ?? I am looking you !!

A sea gull stay on a head of sculpture......and shit on it.....is he a hero ?? The gull doesn't care that.

I used a normal skill "Zoom lens in shutting". This train is very special only in San Fancisco

The pigeons were flying around the flag.....is really peace ??

The sky of San Francisco train station carrefour

In China town street, I found a series of wall paiting. Maybe this is in China town, it seems a liitle conservatism

In the church, a sweety couple are looking at windows on the pray maze.

Just two simple flowers ....Just do their best performance of their life....Just a easily crouch.....you will see this show.

This is our first time being here. Has a different feel in the air that we are breathing. Yes......we are here.....San Francisco
No comments:
Post a Comment